Please enter your Email ID or Mobile number used at the time of registration.
If you enter your Email ID, your password will be sent to your Email ID or
if you enter your Mobile number, your password will be sent through an SMS on
your Mobile -
ORATING ISN’T TRAINING: A Dynamic Workshop for Professional and Occasional Trainers
Date Saturday/Sunday, February 23rd/24th, 2013
Time: 9:30 am-5:30 pm
Come learn as a team and invite your colleagues, invite your manager, invite anyone who is delivering training in your organization (SME, sales, business unit members).
CBL-Global is delighted to bring one of the most popular formats in training to the Kolkata area, “Orating Isn’t Training”, and this Workshop offers an experiential approach to transforming “orating” into activities that result in long-term retention and behavior change. Despite the irreverent title of this action-packed workshop, you get to obtain practical, down-to-earth counsel to guide your instructional design, delivery and support efforts. The workshop is light-hearted and experiential in its approach to transforming telling (a waste of time) into activities that result in long-term retention and behavior change. Through a series of hands-on exercises, participants not only have fun learning, but also acquire research-based principles for building retention and improved performance.
What you will gain from this workshop:
• Identify the dramatic impact a small, but significant, amount of structured training can have on productivity and performance outcomes.
• Name and describe what makes for great and rotten instruction.
• List, describe and apply key principles derived from learning research that help transform ineffective telling to productive training.
• Apply a simple five-step model that transforms telling to effective training.
• Describe how human learners process and acquire knowledge and skills.
• Identify barriers to learning that trainers create and ways to avoid or overcome these barriers.
• Devise strategies for increasing the probabilities of on-job application of training.